[Woodcarver] Gentle Subscribers... Judt Christmas Letter... 2004

Bill Judt bjudt at sasktel.net
Tue Dec 14 12:02:31 EST 2004

Maricha:

Thanks for letting me know that you were able to access the letter and
that you enjoyed it.
I figured that most of the List community knew little of me, since I
travel so little and participate in very few carving gatherings. So the
idea of sharing my Christmas letter with the List made sense. It should
put some "flesh and bones" on the name "Bill, List Owner".

For those of you who missed the Christmas Letter link, it is at:
http://www.wwwoodcarver.com/ChristmasLetter2004/FrameSet.html

Blessings and Peace.

Bill
a.k.a. List Owner