[Woodcarver] Gentle Subscribers... More List Supporters...

Bill Judt bjudt at sasktel.net
Wed Dec 15 00:20:47 EST 2004

Gentle Subscribers :-)

Three List subscribers sent in their donations to the List in the last
couple of days.
They are:
John Jellies,
Marilyn Osterhouse
Carol Matarazzo

I want to extend my personal thanks to these three individuals for
their kind and generous support of the List. Every donation helps keep
the List healthy, and is a affirmation of the value this List has for
those who are part of it.

I have added their names to the List supporter page at:
http://wwwoodcarver.com/WWWList/WWWListSupporters2004.html

As we approach the end of the year, you may wish to see who has
supported the List in 2004. Thus far we have 52 supporters, about 10%
of the List community.

Blessings and Peace in this season of the Christ.

Bill
List Owner

W.F. Judt,
46 Harvard Cres,