[Woodcarver] Ornaments

Sylda sylda at kansas.net
Wed Dec 15 16:50:53 EST 2004

Sandy, you have probably given up on this, but don't.  I don't do this
myself and my friend that does gave all of hers away, so she'll have to do
some more so I can send them to you.  We carve at our meetings after the
Business is over, so maybe I get her to do one there and let me borrow it.
"Don't give up on me"
Sylda