[Woodcarver] Can anyone help?

Sylda sylda at kansas.net
Thu Dec 16 22:43:30 EST 2004

I finally got through ‹ I have just spent 3 hours there and only scratched
the surface.  It is amazing!!!  So interesting.  Is this a monthly published
online mag?  The amount of info there is endless and on so many subjects,
artists, and art forms.  My nodding head is all that made me leave.

Many & Special Thanks to those of you who suggested this site and then
helped me get there.

God Bless,
Sylda