[Woodcarver] Response to Big Dog

Sylda sylda at kansas.net
Wed Dec 22 00:10:51 EST 2004

Thanks, Bill, we're going to Columbus to be with our daughter and her
family.  We aren't taking the Motorhome this time, but probably will again.
Where in GA is Crooked River State Park?

We leave tomorrow (Wed), but I'm taking the iBook ----- Gotta be able to pay
bills!!!!!

Have a happy Holiday, Bill and everyone.

Take care & God Bless,
Sylda