[Woodcarver] Re: Eucalyptus

Edswood at aol.com Edswood at aol.com
Wed Dec 22 08:36:31 EST 2004

Peter,
  Thanks for the input.  At least now I have some idea on whether I should
get my chain saw out and start cutting logs.  In the aftermath of all the
hurricanes we had here this year there are still plenty of downed trees and logs
sitting around in peoples yards etc.  I may grab a few casuarinas and experiment
with them.  Maybe they would be good for the larger chain-saw type carvings
and tikis, etc.  I'll keep you posted as to the results of anything I decide to
do with them. Again, thanks fopr the input.
Ed