[Woodcarver] Re: Eucalyptus (chat)

Edswood at aol.com Edswood at aol.com
Wed Dec 22 08:42:44 EST 2004

Many thanks to all for the nice comments on my carvings. It gives me more
inspiration to get the chisels out and start working.  Great to be back into the
carving scene and to be able to communicate with all you fine carvers out
there.!!! You're a great bunch of people and I'm proud to be associated with
youse!! (Youse is that part of my NY upbringing that I haven't lost yet!).
   I wish all of you and your families the most blessed, happy and prosperous
holidays.
Ed