[Woodcarver] Re: DYI network/ Carving shows

Ol' Don oldon at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 25 07:28:37 EST 2004

Mornin' Marrilee (and all),

I have neither cable or a dish (just the old "rabbit ears") so I am not
able to see them either but just passed along the information I received.
I'm assuming the DYI network is available through some of the cable or
satellite systems.  I was impressed with the list of instructors as
mentioned for the series (which will be repeated through January) as
mentioned on the DYI network web site.......
http://www.diynet.com/diy/episode_archive/0,2019,DIY_19142_471,00.html

"Ol' Don"  Burgdorf

You're invited to visit my studio/gallery at http://artofdon.com for a
visual tour of wood carvings, paintings and information about my workshops,
portfolios and CDs of original patterns created for woodcarvers.

For carving helps visit http://www.PictureTrail.com/carveroldon

Leiper's Fork, TN carving club -- http://artofdon.com/Club.htm