[Woodcarver] My last Christmas gift

Mike and Patty MikeandPatty at alaweb.net
Sat Dec 25 22:37:32 EST 2004

I moved  several months back but my family didn't come for several months.
There was a sheperd husky mix that took up here.
Kind of a special friend  & special dog--
About a moth ago I woke up with a bad felling about him & we never saw him
again--
I prayed about it  but told God  what ever He allowed I trusted him   but
was hurt over the lost & the not knowing--
Today  my wife went to the back door & there he was
On Christmas--

I do believe he had been taken & he has been working his way back he was
full of ticks  & cuts on his back pads--
Thought & hope you might like to  hear a good dog story   Thanks to God