[Woodcarver] Re: Pocket knives.

Bill Smith baydolphs at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 28 01:40:42 EST 2004

if anyone is lookin for it let me know off the list
and I will take names and see rich in about two weeks
I also do recall there is one person that wants me to
get his carving knife from rich as rich has been sick
n he told me he would see me at the show in ft myers
in florida also anyone that is goin to be there let me
know n lets see if we can set up some type of dinner

Bill