[Woodcarver] THE WINNER IS.......

Gene Bremmer bremmers at midwestinfo.com
Thu Dec 30 13:40:15 EST 2004

The Winner for the Diamond Willow stick for December is:

Joe Volz from the Great State of PA.......   Congrats Joe, and I will get
your stick in the mail to you today.  Joe had confidence because he sent his
address along with his entry.

Enjoy the stick.....     Won't have a drawing in January because I will be
gone, but will get one going about the first of February 2005.    So take a
break, drop the list owners a note and thank them for their efforts in
running the various lists.  Even offer them a buck or two if they will take
it......

Happy New Year

God Bless
Gene