[Woodcarver] Butternut

jan oegema jancarves3 at rogers.com
Fri Dec 31 08:42:39 EST 2004

Question: Anyone know of a supplier for good Butternut wood? I have searched through Woodfinder and other outlets/lumber yards but have not found anyone with thicker stock at a reasonable price. Any help would be appreciated.
Jimmy B
First of all WHERE are you located JIM??
and secondly  what sizes are you looking for and what do you interpret for **reasonable * prises ??
I might be able to help you (just maybe )
                                    Woodbutcher Jan

Check out my web site at

http://members.rogers.com/jancarves

Also take a look at my picture trail albums

http://www.picturetrail.com/woodbutcher