[Woodcarver] Gentle Subscribers: I saw three checks come mailing in...

Bill Judt bjudt at sasktel.net
Fri Dec 31 12:29:59 EST 2004

Gentle Subscribers :-)

Three more donations came in the morning mail.
Jan Oegema,
Barney Elking
and
Al Pilsl

These three sent checks in the mail for their '04 and '05 support of
the Woodcarver Mailing List.
As usual, I have added their support to the 2004 and 2005 supporters
pages.

You can see these pages at:
http://wwwoodcarver.com/WWWList/WWWListSupporters2004.html
and
http://wwwoodcarver.com/WWWList/WWWListSupporters2005.html

It's been a pleasure this past year to hear from all the people who
send kind and interesting notes and encouragement along with their
donations. I share every one of these notes with my wife Debbie.

I guess that about does it for this year. My sincere thanks to all who
cared enough about the list to support it financially, and to all who
also supported the List with camaraderie, solid advice, carving photos,
technical assistance, good humor, encouragement for beginners.

More and more this List is a place where we can share our completed
carvings in picture form with the 570 other carvers gathered in this
community. I have seen plenty of excellent work this year, and the
beginning carvings of many newcomers, who in short order will be
presenting us with more skilled and impressive carvings.

Blessings and Peace in the New Year.

Bill
List Owner

W.F. Judt,