[Woodcarver] cleaning wood pieces...

Dave Tygart dtygart at mchsi.com
Fri Dec 31 23:30:24 EST 2004

Classic Carving Patterns wrote:

> I would suggest that you first check with a reputable antiques dealer
> before you do any cleaning on the tramp art box.

Could she not just get a can of compressed air and blow the dust in the
small cutwork away?
compressed air is available at any computer store or store that sells
electronics.
--

Regards from Iowa,

Dave Tygart & WT Morgan
"The mile is theirs by birthright" - Dick Riker
The Welsh Terriers Blessing:  illegitimi non carborundum

--
Morgan has sniffed this message and found no virus.