[Slowhand] DeltaNick/Mark's whereabouts

bluespower at cfl.rr.com bluespower at cfl.rr.com
Fri Feb 17 09:07:08 EST 2006

Nick - aren't you less than 3 hours from Mark? Would be a nice Sunday country
drive...a picture of him holding the daily paper for date verification would suffice.

Seriously, I do hope all is ok with him. Personally, I think he hit the proverbial
wall and realized that he was fighting a battle he could not win: untampered with
recordings (a personal crusade). And he just shut down. The only thing I do not
understand is why he left the web site up and running. Remember, he had shut
it down before.

John