[Slowhand] Joe Bonamassa (no EC content)

bluespower at cfl.rr.com bluespower at cfl.rr.com
Tue Mar 14 17:58:18 EST 2006

Only a few times in a lifetime are you turned on to a musician that
you never heard before that utterly blows you away. It happened to me
with Warren Haynes and a couple others. Recently I have listened to
Joe Bonamassa and IT happened again. He plays a lot like Buddy Guy (in
my opinion). Great blues guitarist. Please take the time to listen to
his stuff.

If anybody out there has some of his boots and wants to trade, please
e-mail me privately. I have over 1,000 shows (mostly EC, but many
other artists too).

Thanks,
John