[Slowhand] comments of a waning fan

Matthew Brown matthewbrown at cattles.co.uk
Fri Apr 28 06:00:05 EDT 2006

You clearly didn`t catch the 2004 tour. I was lucky enough to be at one of the week night RAH shows, the setlist was great a real mix of old tunes, the band and guitar playing was superb and Eric was clearly having a great time.

Am looking forward to more of the same in a couple of weeks, especially as he`s coming to my home town of nottingham.