[Slowhand] (no subject)

Jenny Katz buddy at bigpond.net.au
Sat May 6 20:23:53 EDT 2006

I am so dismayed at the set-list bashing that is emerging on this tour. Why? Because for my 50th birthday, my daughter consipired with some obviously incredible friends around the world, to buy me two tickets (12th row) and my flights from Sydney, to get to the RAH in two weeks time.

This will be the 3rd time I am travelling across the globe to see EC as he hasn't visited Australia for more than a decade, possibly 15 years. I saw a San Fran (2004) and Kansas City (2001) show but this time it is a 34 hour haul each way and I will only be in London for 2 days and 3 nights. To hear the negative reviews (which I probably shouldn't have looked at) is detracting from the incredible gift that has been given to me by people who live in South Africa (my birth country), Australia (my resident country), the US, the UK, East Timor and Ghana.

Give the guy a break - let him play what he likes to play and trust that it will be great anyway! Aren't we supposed to love, warts and all?
Anyone who will be at the show on 22nd May - see you there!

Jenny