[Slowhand] Setlist change + Le Cannet duration

weedweed@tiscali.fr weedweed at tiscali.fr
Tue May 9 14:44:31 EDT 2006

The reason I wanted to be at the very first show is I was
afraid that Eric dropped song I liked.

If Anyday is not played again on that tour (or at least not
performed at a show I will attend, broadcasted or officialy
released) I can say it was worth the effort regardless of
the rest of the setlist.
[I don't mind because I still enjoy WT short version,
Cocaine with extending solo and Layla with "Deruane slide
guitar"].

By the way Le Cannet was 1h58 long full of music.

You have to add between 5 to 10 minutes [chronograph was
stopped while no music occured] for the waiting time liking
the main set to encore.

Half show ( in fact the song played right after first hour
was over) was After Midnight performed toward 21h30.

Show ended toward 22h30 and I still have not reset my watch.

-------------- ALICE HAUT DEBIT : TRIPLE PLAY A 29,95 EUR/MOIS --------------
Découvrez vite ALICEBOX : avec le modem WIFI, profitez de l'ADSL, de la TELEPHONIE et en exclusivité de la TELEVISION !
Bénéficiez aussi de la hotline gratuite 24h/24 ! Soumis à conditions. Pour en profiter cliquez ici http://abonnement.aliceadsl.fr