[Slowhand] Re: Setlists

DeltaNick deltanick at comcast.net
Wed May 10 23:24:02 EDT 2006

Re: Setlists>> "Layla" and "WT" brought him much fame and fortune. <<

I don't know if "Steppin' Out" brought EC much fortune, but it certainly brought him fame. So did "Hideaway," "Spoonful," and "Good Morning Little Schoolgirl" (which is a song that EC introduced to the Yardbirds).

Without such tracks as I've mentioned, which established EC as THE superior rock generation musician, lightweight ditties such as "Wonderful Tonight" or "Cocaine" never would have been played on the radio ... nobody would have ever listened to them in the first place.

DeltaNick