[Slowhand] Thank you John!

ToeKneeF slowhandnj at comcast.net
Mon May 29 11:08:15 EDT 2006

A very public and heartfelt THANK YOU to our fellow SD'er John Mills for
the masterful job he has done with his seed of the May 25 RAH show. I
downloaded the show Saturday and have to say the sound is a significant
improvement over the Le Cannet show and reflects his post-production
enhancements. As if that weren't enough, we also get some pretty
wonderful artwork as well..........John, THANK YOU, for your generous
and giving spirit......siggie INcluded just 2 B spiteful......Tony

--
"As long as there are women on this earth who men love,
there will always be the blues.".......John Lee Hooker