[Slowhand] EC May Concerts Offer

ToeKneeF slowhandnj at comcast.net
Mon Jun 19 11:56:06 EDT 2006

A fellow Slowhander without access to Dime A Dozen suggested that
someone with access to DAD should seed the EC shows that are available
for download. John Mills has been doing a wonderful job with his DVD
seeds, so let me jump in with the following offer. I will offer the May
EC Concerts that I've downloaded (that's May 5, 16, 17, 25 (excellent
show), 28) as well as the Notting Hillbillies Live at Shepherd's Bush
Empire, May 23, 1997, all in FLAC format, on one DVD. 2 will go to
Slowhanders with DVD burners who promise to reseed to the SD and 1 will
go to a burnerless person. Please reply with snail mail address and
promise to re-offer with - EC May Offer - in the subject

--
"As long as there are women on this earth who men love,
there will always be the blues.".......John Lee Hooker