[Slowhand] A measure of success ... ?

John Whitney jfw at insightbb.com
Tue Jun 27 00:28:18 EDT 2006

With all of this discussion about the ebb and flow of Slowhand's career,
popularity and following from then until now, maybe one measure would be to
examine ticket sales on this tour. For those with an interest in such
things, please note that many tickets remain available at TM for both St.
Louis and Chicago. I have not explored other venues. But, I do know that
these venue sales indicate, at best, a luke warm reception.

And, I am one of those who agrees with most observations by DN.

So, there!