[Slowhand] Jerry lee Lewis CD Finally on Its way?

Justin Stygles letitloose77 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 9 16:08:17 EDT 2006

Hello all,

IORR.org reports that the JLL album that features Richards, Jagger, and
Clapton is due out in the US on 9/26/06. it also added that Europeans had
access to it on 6/26/2006? As some one on this mailing once said, looks
like we are all gonna be busy in September buying new CD's!

With a pending EC release in Novermber, will EC go back on tour for another
year. Seems to me this tour is pretty short and I am assuming that is due to
his family commitment?

Have a great day! Justin