[Slowhand] Eric Clapton and JJ Cale To Release Album Together

Kevin Wilson kevin.wilson at arivia.co.za
Thu Sep 14 15:24:18 EDT 2006

I've been listening to Eric's first solo album a lot lately in the car.
It's my view that it has stood the test of time far better than 461
Ocean Boulevard.

If you had asked me this question offhand a couple of months ago I would
never have said so.

Let me say here and now, I'm certainly looking forward to the new
collaboration, more so if it's in the vein of "Eric Clapton".

Kevin