[Slowhand] Cream Whiskey boot

John Mills turbineltd at btconnect.com
Sun Nov 26 15:32:33 EST 2006

Greg,
I'm pleased to say that the Cream "Whisky A Go Go" show was circulated on
ClaptonBoots at the same time that BluesFan torrented it on DIME.
As you may know, ClaptonBoobs was created to alleviate the disquiet over the
increasing "Swamp Meet" traffic on the Digest.

It's free to register, no membership capping, with the latest shows and
re-issues available.

This is the ideal and safe way for those bit torrent challenged folk, to
enhance their collections.

John
Message: 2