[Slowhand] hear, and listening

James Fox jbm90501 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 6 23:56:00 EST 2006

I've been driftin' & driftin' on the SHD for over 10
years myself. Shuffling in and out. Never had a
problem receiving them.
I appreciate reading reviews of the shows since I
avoid the big crowd places. It sounds like Eric is
doing fine. I've been introduced to much good music
and information thanks to people on this list. Though
I was learning guitar from Clapton and others since
the time when Cream LPs were being recorded.
The material and information I've gathered and
focused on has been mainly for the purpose of
improving my guitar playing. Eric and a handful of
other guitarists are the reason I picked up the
instrument. And I keep at it. Some day I'll consider
myself to be a good guitar player. I enjoy it -
playing and learning. Something that's helped is to
keep an open mind about what other people are saying
and considering what they enjoy playing or listening
to.
Looking forward to many years more.
Best wishes to all - Jim Fox in Torrance California
USA