[Slowhand] gotta love doyle

sam mangano mangs88 at verizon.net
Wed Dec 27 22:58:30 EST 2006

Hi all:

just wanted to let you know i got a post-xmas gift in the mail today. i sent a nice little letter and an 8x10 picture that doyle took with me a couple years ago in columbus. i sent it to his manager in new york around the time of the MSG shows this past september, thinking he would probably see doyle and could get the package to him. well, i never heard back.....until today! in the mail was my self addressed stamped envelope containing the photo, and doyle wrote on it: "peace to you with love and soul, doyle bramhall II P.S. merry christmas"

this will be framed for the southwest wing of the RnR Hall of Fame that is my basement bar - however, my hall is free admission and you get free drinks as well during the tour (go on, ask AG)! this signed memorabilia joins EC, nathan east, buddy guy, robert randolph, joe bonamassa, eddie money, brett michaels (poison), tom jones and david lee roth (quite a swath of musical styles, i know, i like ALL kinds of music).....

happy new year!
out
sambo8