[game_preservation] Preservation SIG questions + helping out

Sean Gugler gugler-sean at cs.yale.edu
Tue Aug 7 11:48:27 EDT 2007

Andrew,

> if you knew of a game developer/company in the UK that could at least

have a test interview done

I work for Eidos / SCi, which is based in the UK (although I'm at the
Crystal Dynamics studio in California). Email me privately if you want
me to put someone there in touch with you.

Cheers,
- Sean
--
Dispel guilt and apology; change or justify.

On 7/30/07 11:29 AM, Andrew Armstrong: