[game_preservation] Opportunity for arcade machines, Aug 11,12

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Tue Aug 7 13:41:41 EDT 2007

I have not personally watched the BBS documentary but heard good things
(I never used them, although I should have watched it somehow). If its
creative commons licence, I'd think it be perfect for the Internet
Archive right? (I am not 100% sure on this) along with efforts to film
expos and other things (which can be great looks at history themselves).

I mainly say this because, until September, I'll not have time to
download it off a torrent, sigh.

I'll add the information to the IGDA wiki too.

Andrew