[game_preservation] Opportunity for arcade machines, Aug 11,12

Simon Carless simon at archive.org
Tue Aug 7 13:37:32 EDT 2007

On this front, the amazing Jason Scott (who did the GREAT BBS Documentary -
http://www.bbsdocumentary.com) is working on two game-related docs right now
- one on arcade games and one on text advetures:

http://www.getlamp.com/
http://www.arcadedocumentary.com/

These are both going to be vital historical documents - and BBS Documentary
is even Creative Commons licensed! I put the 'ArtScene' episode up on my
LegalTorrents site if anyone wants to see:

http://www.legaltorrents.com/bit/bbs-documentary-artscene-episode-mpg.torrent

s!