[game_preservation] New Year's Greeting and Preservation SIG news

Jason Della Rocca jason at igda.org
Mon Jan 8 11:08:02 EST 2007

>One thing I wanted to mention before I forgot - my version of the

>Preservation SIG page, which got wiped over (make preservation joke

>here!) has a few useful links on it that someone might want to include

>on the sidebar of the blog or similar:

>http://web.archive.org/web/20050309001205/www.igda.org/preservation/

Or, better yet, create a "resources" fork from the wiki page and just
dump those in:
http://www.igda.org/wiki/index.php/Game_Preservation_SIG

>There's my braindump for the morning!

Likewise, make sure all of those cool projects are listed in the projects page:
http://www.igda.org/wiki/index.php/Game_Preservation_SIG/Projects/

Later,
Jason

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jason Della Rocca
Executive Director
International Game Developers Association

t: +1-514-426-1162
f: +1-514-426-1201
Montreal, Canada

http://www.igda.org/