[game_preservation] The FreeBase database project

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Thu Sep 6 11:57:34 EDT 2007

Both projects are entirely independent, so I'm not for one or the other
myself. I'm interested to see where FreeBase might go with its database
due to its creative-commons open API, although I do wonder how they keep
it up, or what the point is, from a business standpoint.

Good if you're aiming to improve MobyGames anyway, even though its not
quite as open, since it is the largest resource although its missing
quite a bit of history still.

Andrew