[game_preservation] The Library of Congress project, upcoming plans

Simon Carless simon at archive.org
Mon Sep 10 13:33:27 EDT 2007

Speaking as a CMP employee (GDC organizer), I can say that we're very
supportive of the Digital Canon, obviously, so I imagine there will be no
problem getting that accepted. And yes, the change of time for GDC was
booking-related and not intended to be repeated :)

Simon
[Publisher, Game Developer/Gamasutra.]