[game_preservation] The Library of Congress project, upcoming plans

Henry Lowood lowood at stanford.edu
Mon Sep 10 14:38:14 EDT 2007

Also, I should add that reviews (the forms you fill out) were good
for all the preservation events last year. So I'm very hopeful that
we'll get on the program again.

We had a strong group of panelists last year: two academics, one
journalist, two game designers, a nice balance. The recommendation
has been pretty strong to mix up the panel from year to year. Anyone
have suggestions for new panelists?

Henry

650-723-4602; lowood at stanford.edu; http://www.stanford.edu/~lowood