[game_preservation] Star Raiders profile (Digital Game Canon) posted on Gamasutra

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Thu Sep 20 20:42:55 EDT 2007

Okay, I added it to the wiki
<http://www.igda.org/wiki/Game_Preservation_SIG/Digital_Game_Canon>,
which I forgot to do despite doing a quick blog entry
<http://www.igda.org/preservation/> on it.

Also; regarding the Digital Games Project, was anyone able to gather
information about the original GDC2007 panel? The actual page still
lacks information as to why the panel at the time thought these 10 were
needing preservation. Not a major issue, but should be sorted at some
point really :)

Andrew