[game_preservation] Project Discussion: Oral Histories

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Fri Feb 6 16:12:47 EST 2009

If they're text based, well, copies should be stored wherever possible
(the IGDA wiki/site being one possible location, the Internet Archive
can have a texts collection too, I'm sure Stanford, the UT Archive and
other locations would welcome a copy).

Media like audio and video can be stored in the Internet Archives
collections, since the IGDA hasn't got the bandwidth (or, really, backup
plans) to host them directly. I don't know what other organisations
accept videos and audio however.

Andrew