[game_preservation] KEEP project and DiGRA2009

Billy Cain bcain at criticalmassinteractive.com
Mon Feb 9 16:19:51 EST 2009

Not to say that this is inexpensive, but you don't have to buy a big pass to
be effective. You can get an expo only pass that will let you network just
as much as you need to.

All other charges apply (air, hotel, food, taxi, etc.), but it's been my
experience that there are people that would split hotel rooms to save. I've
done that for the past few years.

So, those are my two money-saving tips. J