[game_preservation] Games as art

Devin Monnens evilcowclone at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 11:30:39 EST 2009

I posted some comments to the article, including some shameless
self-advertising for the SIG. It's not so much making something worth
playing, but making games that are accessible - and showing art games to
your nongamer friends and family.

>>> http://games.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=09/02/11/0042259