[game_preservation] Preservation Media?

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Sun Feb 15 15:30:01 EST 2009

Anything I upload to the IA I have on an external HDD. I notably need to
get this sorted and, like my normal backups, have a dual copy or buy a
HDD with in built RAID-1.

DVD's basically take too long to use, as you've stated :) as well as
consumer grade ones having problems lasting decades of time (although
other non-videogame stuff I burn I just make two copies of, and say
"cest la vie" if it is unreadable).

Andrew