[game_preservation] Home of the Underdogs‏

Alan Au aau at alum.mit.edu
Mon Feb 16 14:43:38 EST 2009

Henry Lowood wrote:

> Alan, would it be ok if we add your note to the SIG blog?

> I've noticed a citation or two out there on the web, tracking

> back to your "post" to the SIG, but of course there isn't

> one.

> Henry

Of course.

By the way, Sarinee has moved on to doing social advocacy work in Thailand. I don't know her personally, but I've spoken with some of the HotU community members. They never really got organized enough to set up long-term hosting/backup, partly owing to Sarinee's reduced involvement with the site.

Troy Goodfellow has posted some more info on his blog:
http://flashofsteel.com/index.php/2009/02/13/rip-hotu/

- Alan