[game_preservation] The Cover Project

Devin Monnens evilcowclone at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 14:25:39 EST 2009

I recently had to move my Gameboy games from their original home in a drawer
and was trying to find some storage tips (I'm thinking of getting a wide and
narrow plastic case) when I discovered this site. They mod DS cases to hold
game cartridges of all kinds. It's a bit expensive though as cases are 10
for $7 (if you've got 70 games, that's $50).

The interesting thing is, this is a collection of case cover mods. So while
it's not preservation, it shows an interesting storage alternative.
Unfortunately, it probably encourages trashing GB/GBA boxes.

http://www.thecoverproject.net/<http://www.thecoverproject.net/forums/index.php?topic=1866.0>

--
The sleep of Reason produces monsters.

"Until next time..."