[game_preservation] Home of the Underdogs

Chris Lepine chris at artfulgamer.com
Tue Feb 17 12:42:28 EST 2009

If the legality of file storage is a concern, I have a private host
with 600gb of storage available that I would be happy to offer as (at
least) a temporary or long-term storage solution. Access to the
storage would be easy to manage, and if the metadata became available
it would also work as a web host for it.

I can only *hope* that Sarinee kept a backup of the site/mysql
databases.

- Chris
---
The Artful Gamer: In Search of the Lyrical and Poetic in Video Games
http://www.artfulgamer.com