[game_preservation] Home of the Underdogs?

Henry Lowood lowood at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 17 12:26:00 EST 2009

With regard to the data/metadata of the site itself, it probably would
be best to make sure that a handful of institutions have copies,
assuming the owners will be willing and able to provide the data. NB.
In the case of Stanford and I'm sure the other institutions, there will
need to be a legal instrument that governs the transfer. That's the
sort of thing that can be dealt with when we have contact information
and know that there is a willingness to do this.

Henry

--
Henry Lowood, Ph.D.
Curator for History of Science & Technology Collections;