[game_preservation] [Fwd: Intel Developer Forum 2009: Discounted SIG Pricing]

Henry Lowood lowood at stanford.edu
Thu Jun 25 10:42:08 EDT 2009

Preservation SIG:

I'm passing this along.

Henry

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Intel Developer Forum 2009: Discounted SIG Pricing
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 14:30:45 -0400
From: Minehan, Jodi (JMW - LAN) <Jodi_Minehan at jackmorton.com>
To: <preservation_sig at igda.org>

Good Afternoon,

My name is Jodi and I'm writing you on behalf of the Intel Developer
Forum. I would like extend a special invitation for all your SIG
members to attend the 2009 Intel Developer Forum, September 22-24 in San
Francisco. *[**http://www.intel.com/idf]* As a Special Interest Group,
you are eligible for exclusive discount ticket pricing for Full
Conference Passes, Single Day, Showcase and Bulk Passes. SIG discounts
are up to $500 off of a regular attendee prices.

Registration for the Intel Developer Forum opened June 17^th , enter the
*promo code* *CMKSIGS *and receive the full conference pass for *only
$695 (a $500 savings)!*

If you could please pass this information on to your community, it would
be greatly appreciated. In addition, I can provide customized email
templates for you to pass along to your members, all featuring promo
codes that will give SIG members' huge savings on their passes to IDF.

Please let me know if you are interested in receiving these emails
templates. If there is another person I should be contacting regarding
this message, please let me know, and feel free to contact me with any
questions and/or concerns.

Thank you for your time,

Jodi Minehan

Intel Developer Forum

*Jodi Minehan **
*Coordinator / Jack Morton Worldwide / P: 310.967.2400 / F: 310.967.2450

--
Henry Lowood
Curator for History of Science & Technology Collections;