[game_preservation] Preservation article

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Sat Feb 13 08:55:52 EST 2010

I'll be noting this and Melanie's articles down on the wiki and
newsletter, thanks for posting them

That was has nothing there specifically I've not read before but it's
great to see people being asked about things like this! Great for the
press to be interested. Melanie - do you want a copy of that article to
be added to the IGDA wiki? (a in-between before I get this database
thing finished ;) ), if not I'll just link tot hat Journal issue of
course, although I can't read it just yet - I presume you need a
University who has paid for access (not sure if where I work has this or
not!). Looks interesting though!

Andrew