[game_preservation] Preservation article

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Mon Feb 15 13:12:38 EST 2010

Thanks a lot Melanie, got it, and will get a good read this week :)
Copyright is a pain with journals (I never know since I don't write for
them!) - some are much more lax (or as such allow you to publish
previously published material), some are strict, some authors of things
just put their material on the web anyway, or have the original
sources/articles on their sites or something. So confusing!

I'll certainly put up a mention of it in our resources list and on the
page as I said. I hope that other article stays up, although you said it
wouldn't likely be Devin. A shame, if it is as big as you suggested (I
have no clue obviously!).

Andrew