[game_preservation] Compressed Sensing and game preservation

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Mon Feb 22 13:06:56 EST 2010

István is right, any alterations to code (and usually, all data types in
games too, although obviously standardised file formats might be easier
to recover) will render something entirely unstable or simply unusable
and random - computers just crash on bad data, while the analogue music
formats you mentioned just sound odd :)

Andrew