[game_preservation] PVW final report has been issued

Rowan Kaiser rowankaiser at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 15:48:30 EDT 2010

Thanks for this - I was actually just thinking and writing about it slightly
lesser version of this for a piece on World of Warcraft, and how every time
an expansion is released for an online game, everything else becomes
obsolete - and it's far worse when the game simply shuts down. I really
can't think of any other form of media where this is the case.

Rowan