[game_preservation] PVW final report has been issued

Henry Lowood lowood at stanford.edu
Tue Sep 21 17:53:20 EDT 2010

Andrew,

Well, there may be an announcement soon about what happens next. (I
hope so.)

Henry

On 9/21/2010 10:22 AM, Andrew Armstrong wrote:

> Awesome news on both counts Henry! I'll be giving this a read sometime

> this week :)

> Now we just need to know what you and the other teams be up to /next/

> so we can wait for that, hehe :)

> Andrew

> On 21/09/2010 17:58, Henry Lowood wrote:

>> All,

>> We just completed the final project report for Preserving Virtual

>> Worlds I. You can find the report here:

>> https://www.ideals.illinois.edu/handle/2142/17097

>> A number of you have asked about our findings; many thanks for your

>> patience while we went through the drill of completing the report.

>> Henry

Henry Lowood
Curator for History of Science& Technology Collections;
Film& Media Collections
HRG, Green Library, 557 Escondido Mall
Stanford University Libraries, Stanford CA 94305-6004
650-723-4602; lowood at stanford.edu; http://www.stanford.edu/~lowood